Bedhampton Roofing Services cover all aspects of pitch roofing , from a simple repair like changing a slate or tile to complete new roofs.
Repair work and prevention work is carried out and commonly includes:
- Replacement of broken tiles/slates
- Repointing of chimneys and walls.
- Replacing old lead valleys.
- New fire walls.
- Relaying ridge and hip tiles (renewal of cement).
- Providing a new bottom course of felt and eave support trays.
- Chimney removals.
- Gutter clearance.
New roofs consist of stripping all the old tiles or slates and felt and battens.
This is then replaced with new Breathable felt membrane, new battens and then followed by a huge choice of tiles or slates which can be installed to give your home a brand new look and peace of mind knowing there will be no nasty leaks.
We take care of everything here at Bedhampton Roofing, we arrange for scaffolding if its required, the disposal of all waste from each project and also take care of delivery of materials.